Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not Just A Game Its An Adventure

Writen by Robert Emler

Getting in the game is just that. As a game player my self I can find no other joy as close to the hart as being in the game. It is a felling of excitement and an overwhelming thrill to compete against some minds that are way above the average mind.Or just well trained I should say.

What happens when I get in the game is really like a second nature and my mind just takes over and the competitive nature in me is totally peeked. I can start playing a game on line against some brilliant players and get so immersed that before I know it five or more hours has gone by. It gets that intense. And when I am done playing my mind is working at a higher performance of awareness. For quite a while after I get out of the game.

I would really have to say that because of the intense gaming programs and the greatly advance technology. And add into the mixed some absolutely brilliant opponents. That being in the game is actually a very good way to heighten the senses. Really it's quite the therapeutic training.

Think about it the military has been using the gaming programs for training purposes for years. Why? Because the simulations are so in depth that there people will benefit from the heightened awareness, of any situations that may accrue. It just would stand to reason that if the game is being used for that reason in the military. Then the game can do the same thing outside of the military.

There are some games that don't offer this type of mind stimulation. But those games are for the slow started the unenthusiastic gamer. Used for the sole purpose of getting them started.

It's really the action games and some of the high tech roll playing games. That are what I call the mind openers. The brain teasers if you will. They are the games that offer more value then just enjoyment. Think about it if you are an intense gamer. Someone who likes to play these butt kicking ground pounding hart throbbing eye opening action packed games. Then you have probable honed your skills, and really increased or heightened your awareness up to a pretty high level. So how dose that help you or use when you're away from your game. Well the one most important place I would have to say is driving. If you have a heightened sense of awareness wouldn't that make you a better defensive driver? I think so. Wouldn't a heightened sense of awareness give you the upper hand in a situation that's going on around you. A situation that you should be aware of? I think so too.

If you are one of these brilliant gamers that I have had the pleasure of going head to head with, and are a student or a teen in school. All I have to say is bravo and thank you for the intense gaming in the game. But please remember that the game is just a game. You should never let the game come between you and your ability to advance quite far in this world that is also very competitive in its on game. Use your abilities that are greatly advanced, and take the time to increase your learning and knowledge. So that you may have a better chance of gaining greater things then you could ever imagine. In this game, in the real world that is known as life. Believe me if you are one of those brilliant players then you have the ability to adapt and advance far in this world. Use the tools at your disposal to achieve the same level of greatness in the game of the world as you have achieved in the game it self

Robert Emler: I too enjoy the trill of the game and have benefited from the gaming experience. I have a Harley and really Like to ride it a lot. Being in the game has given me a heightened awareness of my surroundings when I ride. That has saved my life more then a few times. I would have to say that if where not for my enjoyment of gaming my sense of awareness would not be what it is today. http://extreamgamers.com. For tools that you can use to help achieve success in the game of life. Go to http://kidsarepeople2.com bob29tie@neo.rr.com

No comments: