Thursday, February 26, 2009

Xbox Bundles Could Save You Money

Writen by Desmond Owens

You know when I first got my xbox there really wasnt to much of a selection of games avaliable. Now the way they package an xbox bundle these days, will make you want to hurry up an purchase an xbox.

What is an xbox bundle you say? Well...think of it as a Value meal for xbox.

What I mean is not only are you recieving the xbox gaming console you are getting different incentives that give you more bang for your buck.

You know when I first got my xbox there really wasnt to much of a selection of games avaliable. Now the way they package an xbox bundle these days, will make you want to hurry up an purchase an xbox.

Here are some of the current xbox bundle packages I found on the net.

Overstock.com

This Console Bundle from Xbox contains 2 free months of Xbox Live Online service, 2 free games, Star Wars Clones & Tetris, and of course, an Xbox console, controller and AC power cord.

Amazon.com

You get the console, Xbox Live 2 Months free all the power accessories and cords, and 2 free games NCAA 2006 and Top Spin. Amazon also have diffent xbox bundle packages that offer different games.

* SIDENOTE * I love NCAA 2006 thats one of my favorite games out there, I've only logged in 30+ hrs and many difficult seasons....ok just thought I would put that in there *

During my search I've found one more site that I think you may find valuable.

EBGAMES.com

Not only do they offer more variety of xbox bundle combos they offer refurbished systems. I dont know about you but I dont mind saving a buck or two but hey thats me.

I hope this page has given you some ideas on the different xbox bundle systems you can find out there. Depending on the store or site the combinations could vary. Might have even change at the time of this writing.

One last thing before I finish...

I didnt buy my xbox bundle for a while due to the fact that the controllers were just to big...It felt like I had to almost take my hand off the trigger to reach the left and right triggers on the controlls. I recommend a MadCatz controller if you want that great look and feel...not to mention it has a nice grip that you may need in an intesence fire-fight online. So keep that in mind when purchasing an xbox bundle.

Desmond Owens is a successful Webmaster and publisher. For more information on Xbox visit Xbox.com

No comments: